PCT and the Medical Industry
PCT collaborates with customers to develop highly-engineered and customized specs and prototypes for X-ray components, MRI components and other medical equipment. Specializing in composite and machined plastic parts PCT can supply your needs for medical device components. Providing all the certifications you require: RoHS & REACH Compliance, UL94-V0, non-magnetic, and more. PCT produces fiberglass and carbon fiber composites with gelcoat or painted surface. Meeting the most stringent cosmetic requirements as well. PCT will work with your team during startup to work through a purchase part approval qualification to deliver your parts on schedule with the best quality.
Custom Products for the Medical Industry
High Quality Engineered Components
PCT’s medical industry applications include:
Strong, Lightweight, Fire Resistant Components
- PCT’s custom material formulations allow for superior strength-weight ratios along with dielectric properties
- Ability to meet highly specialized specifications, including ROHS Compliant, REACH Compliant, Prop 65 and Biocompatible materials
- Broad product portfolio of high-quality radiographic, cryogenic and cosmetic exterior parts
- Complete solution and service support, including customized design through site delivery
- Leading capacity with dual production facility locations to support global demand
Contact PCT's Medical Sales Representative
Business Development Manager - Medical Industry
Mr. Duffy brings over 30 years of technical and commercial sales and sales management experience from highly competitive markets in aerospace, gas and oil and chemical industries. He has generated record revenue growth in these markets as a C suite surrogate in these roles. He sees very attractive upside potential here at PCT and we look forward to his success as a member of our extraordinary team.