Oil and Gas
Purpose built composite products for upstream and downstream applications
- Engineered resin systems for extreme environmental or physical stresses
- High Temperature (500°F/260°C) / High Pressure (20,000psi/1,379b) capabilities
- High-volume production products
- Highly engineered, customized turnkey solutions
Whether your material requirements call for non-conductive, non-magnetic, non-corrosive properties, or components which are easily drillable (PDC or roller cone bit) invest in PCT purpose-built composites.
PCT Resin Materials Includes
PCT Reinforcement Capability Includes
PCT polymer, mechanical and electrical engineers work with clients to develop technical specifications, to design and test prototypes and then manufacture composite-based oilfield tooling and component solutions.
For oil and gas applications, PCT material manufacturing and machining capabilities develop tools and components that can withstand temperatures as high as 500°F and pressures as high as 20,000 psi. PCT's composite fabrication capabilities accommodate both high-volume production runs and highly engineered, customized components.
PCT has decades of experience working with a variety of composite materials, including epoxy, polyester and vinyl esters and a variety of composite reinforcement fibers such as S glass and E glass, composite resin matrices, fiberglass, filament-wound products and Kevlar.
- Extensive in-house machining and secondary processing capability
- Filament Winding
- Autoclave Molding
- Compression Molding
- Vacuum Infusion
- Wet Lay-Up Process
PCT Product Line
- PDC and conventional bit compatible Frac/Bridge plugs
- Frac balls
- Wireline and Logging-While-Drilling (LWD) isolation
- Battery and electrical isolation housings
- Sleeves - simple and load bearing
- Antenna subs
- Free Fall Cone
- Wiper Darts
- Pump Down Plugs
- Gap/Insulating Subs
- Float/Reamer Shoe Noses
- Fiberglass Reinforced Pipe (FRP)
DOWNLOAD FILAMENT WOUND PRODUCT DATASHEETS